THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
I have been nominated for The Shine On Award by Deanna at The Book Lover’s Attic for which I thank her wholeheartedly.
Now to share seven random, interesting things about myself, which is harder than you think.
1. I love curry and eat it as often as I can.
2. I support Liverpool Football Club.
3. I hate Manchester United Football Club.
4. I once met Sir Alex Ferguson when he opened a gym at the college I attended more than twenty years ago.
5. I was nearly poked in the eye by Elton John when getting his autograph at a Watford match many years ago.
6. I know far too much trivia about Doctor Who.
7. I cannot start the working day without a cup of coffee.
Now to nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award:
The Book Jotter
The Bookworm Chronicles
She Reads Novels
A Striped Armchair
Reviews and Ramblings
Musings of a Bookship Girl
Booking In Heels
A Guy’s Moleskin Notebook
Books and Things
Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
Words on the Shelf
The Fourth Street Review